Joining the academy as an individual, brand new to golf costs just £250 and entitles you to the following benefits:
- Private coaching from our class “A” golf professional using the latest, proven “Backward Chaining” technique
- 1 x 60 minute plus 4 x 30 minute private, individual lessons (normally covered within a 3 to 4 week period)
- 1 x 9 hole (2 hour) private playing lesson (to be taken at the end of the 5 individual lessons)
- Free use of Academy Practice Area whilst you are taking your lessons
- Free afternoon access to Princes Risborough Golf Club (Academy Practice Area and Championship Course) starts 4 weeks from your initial lesson: up to 6 months for Autumn learners (starting your package in September - free afternoon access to course ends on March 31st), up to 3 months for spring learners (starting your package from March, free afternoon access to course is up to June 30th) and 1 month for peak summer learners (starting your package in May, June or July). For the avoidance of doubt, for the spring and autumn programmes, your free playing period is maximised by starting the programme as early as possible in the cycle.
But it doesn't end there, we know that there will be wrinkles in your game that you will want to iron out, so we include;
- 2 x 30 minute lessons to develop key aspects of your game (to be taken during your free membership period)
- You are free to use our changing rooms facilities, bar and restaurant as any other member
- If you don't have your own clubs yet, you can borrow a set free of charge for your lessons
- You will always be practicing under real conditions; on real grass not mats and hitting real golf balls not practice ground balls
NB The pro will tailor the package according to the individual needs of the learner.
Please contact us