e-Player Cards - The Safe, New Zero-Touch Process for Green Fee Check-In
To play at Princes Risborough Golf Club you must currently be a member or hold a valid e-Player Card. An e-Player Card costs just £18 for the first year (£12 renewal) and is quick and easy to apply for.
- Book tee off times up to 7 days in advance over the phone
- Receive discounts on normal green fees prices - the card usually pays back within 3 games (3 games for a new card and 2 games for a renewal) - thereafter, savings all the way!
- Receive exclusive seasonal offers
- The card enables safe, paperless, fast track check in
- We know who is on the course at any time and can manage 'flow' for a better golf experience
Step 1: Making Payment
If you are buying an e-card for the first time, the annual price is £18, if you are renewing your e-card the price is £12. The cards are valid from April 1st to March 31st each year.
- make a bank transfer, with a clear name reference eg JSmithNew or JSmithRenew:
Sort Code: 30-14-71
Business Name: PRGOLFCLUB.COM LTD
- Pay by debit card (via PayPal)
- Pay by debit card at Golf Reception
This is primarily for renewals. New Card purchasers can also pay by debit card at golf reception but to pre-book a tee time over the phone, you will need to have already purchased your e-card
New e-Player Cards
Once you have paid, please complete the simple registration process. First fill in the form and hit send. After hitting send, you will get a return screen inviting you to send us a picture. We will then email you a web link to your e-card (normally within 24 hours) - please save this link somewhere safe. NB so long as you have proof of payment, you will be able to start making tee time bookings.
Click here for your New e-Player Card application form.
Renewing your e-Player Card
This is much simpler as we are updating an existing card. So, unless you particularly wish to update your photo, simply complete your renewal form and hit send. The original link we sent to you for your original e-Card does not change.
Click here for your renewal form.
To book and pay for a tee time?
This is one of the major perks of owning an e-card.
Booking - you must book ahead by phone and you can do so up to 7 days in advance - call 01844 346989
Paying - all green fees must be paid for by debit card at the discounted Player Card rates at golf reception prior to play