Following the success of the new PRGC logo clothes, we have added some products to the range, including; a gorgeous heather purple jumper for the ladies, new cool white / black polo shirts for ladies and men, and new navy blue jumper options for the men. Click here to see the full range and to order.
All clothing has an embroidered PRGC logo and you have an option to add some text underneath the logo eg your society etc
we are doing a quick audit on our lockers to identify who has one and who wants one. This is quite urgent as people are enquiring about their availability.
May we please request that you complete the following form:
Thanks you so much
- There is no charge for the day - this is Craig’s thank you to you all. There is a £10 cost however for 5 day members who will need to pay Sarah.
- The day starts with coffee & bacon roll from 08.00
- Craig will give a detailed briefing at around 8.15
- It is a shotgun start
- The first Tee times are 08.55 for the ‘A’ tees where there are 2 groups teeing off on the same hole.
- Everybody else tees off at 09.00
- There are a number of good prizes
- You will need to BRING A BIT OF CASH with you please
- Craig’s wife, Sally, will be selling raffle tickets during the morning
- Craig is sponsoring a ’Nearest the Pin’ on hole 12 (not 3) for both men & ladies, but it will cost you a fiver to take part! For that fiver you will receive a gift from Craig as well as having the chance to win the nearest the pin prize.
As you know, for golfers, the changing rooms have been unlocked for use of locker holders only.
Please can you confirm to Sarah if you wish to continue with your locker. Please also let Sarah know which locker number is yours.
As the locker rooms are poorly ventilated, we are asking users to wear masks.
Thank you so much for your continued understanding during this awful pandemic.
CRAIGS CAPTAINS DAY SATURDAY 31st JULY 2021
Please find below the link to the paperless entry form for CRAIG’S CAPTAINS DAY. Simply complete the form and hit send. The information will automatically be sent to AL BOWYER, club Vice Captain, the organiser for this event.
WHAT IS THE COMPETITION?
A simple 18 hole STABLEFORD off Yellow tees for men and Red tees for ladies.
WHO CAN ENTER?
All club members who have a current Handicap Index.
There is NO ENTRY FEE, although 5 day members will need to pay the club £10.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
A bacon butty and coffee before the start of the event.
Prizes for best Men’s points score & best Ladies points score.
The winning man will also win the CAPTAINS TROPHY.
Prizes for nearest the pin and straightest drive competitions.
There will be some fundraising for the Captain’s Charity - ‘Bucks Young Carers’.
DATE & TIME OF EVENT:
The event will take place on Saturday 31st July 2021
There will be a SHOTGUN START at 09.00 hours.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES:
Midnight Wednesday 28th July.
Members playing in roll-ups or weekly competitions will be able to use PRGC's communal tablet for score entry from July 19th.
Many members will we know, prefer to use their mobile phones to enter scores rather than the communal tablet and we will seek clarification from each roll-up / weekly competition leader as to whether they wish us to put it out for use.
We will for security purposes, keep it behind the bar after use.
Members Guest Procedures:
We have a number of members who like to play golf with visiting friends from outside of the area. With the latest freedoms on people staying at each others homes, particularly during the summer holidays, we are enabling members to invite guests without requiring them to be e-Player Cards holders.
The rules are simple:
- Each member's guest can play the course at members guest discounted rates a maximum of 3 times
- Members' guests must sign in at reception with the member and be playing with the member signing them in ie within the same tee time
- Members' guests must have provided their name and email address
- Once the maximum 3 times has expired, all players must either hold a membership or e-Player Card to play at PRGC