We are delighted to announce that we are now open for hospitality. We must ask however that our customers follow the government guidance in order to keep you and our staff safe.
GOVERNMENT RULES FOR HOSPITALITY
PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH STAFF – WORK WITH US TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
1. People can meet and drink with people from their own household (and social bubble*) and one other household in any location, indoors or outdoors at a social distance
2. If more than two households are meeting at any one point this must be outdoors in groups no great than 6 – this includes beer gardens
3. It is recommended that you stay 2m apart and always aim to be 1m+ socially distant
4. You can order at the bar but not drink at the bar.
5. All PRGC customers must be playing golf that day, hold an e-Player Card or an e-Membership Card and present this to the bar staff on their first round
*single adults living alone - or single parents whose children are under 18 - can now form a support bubble with one other household. The second household can be of any size