PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH STAFF...
... PLEASE WORK WITH US TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
THE 'RULE OF 6' FOR SOCIAL GATHERINGS COMMENCES ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14TH
Gatherings of more than 6 people will be illegal.
Golf Clubs, pubs and restaurants are allowed to host multiple gatherings of up to 6 people, inside and outside
Where will this rule apply?
The rules will apply across England to all ages and to indoor and outdoor gatherings. This will include private homes, parks, golf clubs, pubs, cafes and restaurants.
This means, for example, that you cannot sit at a pub or restaurant table with more than five people at any given time.
Are there any exemptions?
If your household or support bubble* is larger than 6 people, or if you are gathering in a large group for work or education.
Weddings and funerals are also exempt if they are conducted in a Covid-secure way.
Households or bubbles* of more than six people will be able to gather in public and private settings but will not be able to mix with other groups.
(*single adults living alone - or single parents whose children are under 18 - can form a support bubble with one other household)
What will the penalty be for breaking the rules?
Failure to stick to the new rules could mean a £100 fine, which will double with every subsequent offence up to £3,200
Regular checks will be made to ensure that venues are compliant
Other Important 'Covid Secure' Rules
- Please stay 2m apart and always aim to be 1m+ socially distant
- Please order at the bar but not drink at the bar
- Members - if you are booked in, you can go straight onto the course - if there has been a change to your original booking however, you must inform golf reception
- e-Player Card holders - all e-player card holders must check in at golf reception before play
- Hospitality visitors
- All non golf visitors must leave their contact details either with Golf Reception or if you are using the restaurant - with the restaurant
- To protect staff all customers are being asked to pay by card rather than cash
- the reason is that staff and customers should wash their hands for 20 seconds after handling cash
Any Questions? please Contact Us