Another example of how everything and everyone at PRGC has to work together as a team to create amazing events, in this instance a beautiful wedding.
- Nick's team this time front and centre delivering amazing customer service and making wedding dreams come true for a local couple. Sarah, Ed and Julie front of house in support.
- Trish and her team providing a gorgeous complimentary buffet for the pig roast.
- John and Jake ensuring that the scenic view remains a fabulous draw for visitors. Interesting that the new lake on the 3rd is as popular as the lake on the 4th for wedding photos these days!
A happy couple and over 100 people who think that Princes Risborough Golf Club is all about great customer service - great job and worthy of the testimonial
This is how things stood in our CBL table after PRGC's stunning draw with Aldwickbury Park last week and prior to the last game of the season... could PRGC achieve the seemingly impossible... achieve an away win at Weston Turville? (Ed)
"Lots of votes for this one. If you fancy a scenic dining experience Risborough Golf Club is the ideal place. Set in the rolling Chiltern Hills the restaurant is renowned for servicing “superb value Sunday lunch” in a relaxed and friendly setting where everyone is welcome."
Kiera Gillies, Bucks Free Press. Click here for details.
From everyone at Princes Risborough Golf Club...
Thank you to Nick and his team; Luke, Julie, Sarah, Ed and everyone involved in creating such a "relaxed and friendly setting where everyone is welcome".
Thank you to Jake, John and everyone involved in making our golf course views so spectacular.
Thank you to Trish, Belinda and team for the "superb value Sunday Lunch" - absolutely amazing and just £9.95!!
What a great team!!
I am pleased to announce that Rosie Brand, the Ladies Captain and Brian Fowler, Seniors Captain, have asked me to run another Charity Bingo evening for their respective Charities.
In April this was a very successful and fun event and raised a substantial sum for Charity.
The next event is on FRIDAY 27th September and tickets go on sale this week and are available from Rosie, Brian and me.
If you want to join in the fun would you please let one of us know and we will sell you your tickets, which must be bought in advance so that we can keep a record of the numbers.
The details are:
• Cost £12 - which includes a buffet and 6 games of Prize Bingo.
• There will also be 6 games of Cash Bingo - tickets to be purchased on the night.
• Start time - Eyes down at 19.30 prompt.
• Bingo Dabbers can be purchased on the night.
• There is of course a bar where you can buy your drinks.
• Bingo Lingo essential!
Hopefully you will be able to support this event.